Bayern Munich-Manchester United – Champions League 2023/2024 Statistical Preview
- Tarek Buchmann, Raphael Guerreiro and Manuel Neuer are all nearer to returning for Thomas Tuchel, however will miss this one.
- Kingsley Coman stays sidelined with a muscle damage.
- Erik ten Hag remains to be with no handful of key gamers, however the likes of Luke Shaw and Mason Mount are shifting nearer to a return.
- Sofyan Amrabat may very well be in line to make his first look for the membership, however will should be assessed forward of this one.
- With Aaron Wan-Bissaka now dominated out for as much as 10 weeks, Diogo Dalot ought to get the nod at right-back, with Sergio Reguilon lining up on the other flank.
- Bayern had been held to a 2-2 draw at residence to a powerful Bayer Leverkusen facet, who at the moment are on prime of the Bundesliga by purpose distinction.
- Manchester United’s poor begin to the Premier League season continued when Brighton ran out 3-1 winners at Outdated Trafford on Saturday.
- Erik ten Hag’s facet have now misplaced three of their final 4 and are underneath severe strain to show issues round.
- The edges have not met for practically 10 years, and it was the hosts who had been victorious on that event; a 3-1 win noticed United dumped out of the Champions League on the quarter-final stage.
- Bayern ought to have an excessive amount of high quality for a struggling United workforce right here.